8th International Caparica Conference on Analytical Proteomics 2022
18th – 21st July 2022 | Caparica | Portugal
Payment of Registration
|Before May 1st 2022||After May 1st 2022|
|Student* (PhD, Master, Graduate)||260€||430€|
|Industrial / Non-Academics||600€||800€|
* All the above-mentioned options (except Accompanying persons) include:
– Access to all Networking and Conference Sessions
– Conference material (Welcome Bag, USB flash drive with the Book of Abstracts, other information and materials)
– Access to Coffee Breaks (Drinks and snacks).
– Participation in the Official Welcome Dinner with a Portuguese Fado Music Performance, only if the attendee is staying in the conference venue with the special conference package
– Access to Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners during the event only if the attendee is staying in the conference venue with the special conference package
– Participation in the Lisbon Tour Visit (Downtown)
– Access to the SPA, Gym and Swimming Pool all day during the event only if the attendee is staying in the conference venue with the special conference package
– Participation in the Official Gala Dinner with a Classic Music Performance (duo of harp and violin)
– Participation in the Official Drinking Together party and Galician Queimada
** The registration fee for accompanying persons includes welcome dinner, gala dinner, drinking together, visit to Lisbon, breakfast, lunch, and dinner (per day, if staying in Conference Venue with the Conference Package. Please ask for the form to proceed with the booking).
Notice to all the participants:
If the attendee is staying in another Venue or in the Conference Venue without the Conference Package. In that case, the fee will increase, and the information mentioned above will not be included.
More information regarding this issue can be discussed with the organising committee through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* a copy of your student card or a letter signed by the department head is required and must be submitted with the registration. SPQ members have a discount of 10% on the early registration prize.
*** For more sponsorship information, please contact email@example.com.
Cancellation of Registration
Cancellations have to be made in writing form only. In the case of a cancellation 5 months before the conference, 90% will be refunded. After that, no refund will be made.
If the conference needs to be cancelled or postponed by natural causes or any other cause not linked or due to the organizing committee, a voucher will be given to attend the next edition. No refund is made.
The organizer is not liable for any losses, accidents or damages, irrespective of which cause. For participants and accompanying persons taking part in the conference, participation in the events is at their own risk.
Any dispute about payment and participation shall be governed and interpreted according to the laws of that in Portugal: The parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Portugal (Lisbon metropolitan area) concerning all disputes or matters arising out of or pertaining to the participation in this conference (ICAP 2022).
The organization is not liable for internet connection issues or sound issues during zoom sessions.
Methods of payment
Payment of conference fees in Euros (€) must accompany all registration forms. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by bank transfer, Paypal or using a credit card.
Note: Bank transfer costs must be covered by the attendees.
Note: Payments made through Paypal must add €15 extra to cover Paypal transfer costs. This means that €450/€200 must pay €465/€215 through Paypal.
Please be sure that you have completed your hotel reservation in the conference venue. Your hotel reservation will not be made by the conference organization. See the Venue section for further details.
Together with your confirmation email, a copy of the bank receipt should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that bank transmission fees have to be paid by the transmitter.
- Account holder: Associaçao Cientifica Proteomass
- Bank name/number: Caixa Geral de Depositos, SA – 0035
- Bank branch: 0298 – Costa da Caparica
- Country: PT – Portugal
- NIB: 0035 0298 00007963 930 10
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number): PT50 0035 0298 00007963 930 10
- BIC (Bank Identification Code)/Swift: CGDIPTPL
Note: Payments made through Paypal must add €15 extra to cover Paypal transfer costs. This means that €550/€200/€250 must pay €565/€215/€265 through Paypal.